Our Wedding day!!

Our Wedding day!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crazy so far!

Wow!! is all I can say we've had quite the year so far. The biggest thing is our 2 females dogs had a really big fight. It was so bad and scary all at the same time.  Daisy started a fight with Mya....I'm thinking its a dominance thing but I'm not sure. We couldn't get them a part. Both of their jaws were like locked. Daisy bite off Mya's ear. I feel so bad for little Mya. Poor baby that has got to be painful. There isn't anything we can do for her. She is on antibiotics. We went to the VET and they wrapped her head. She looks cute but at the same time you feel bad for her....   :(    I can't believe that happened this is the worst it has been. In the process of getting them off of each other... Daisy bit my finger and it freakin hurt! Then Skyler got them a part for a minute and Daisy leaped to get to Mya and Skyler's arm was there and she bit him also!!! You never think you'll get bit by your own puppies!! It was a very traumatic experience that we went through.  While we were cleaning up the blood Tootsie was sniffing around and  ate the portion of Mya's ear the was bitten off. Disgusting!!!  I can't believe he did that. He's like a garbage disposal.  OH MY!!!  I don't know what to do with my Daisy girl. I can't have her continue to attack Mya. We are looking for a home for her. I don't want to give her away but I don't think we have any other choice. I def don't want to give her to the pound because if she doesn't get adopted then they will put her to sleep. Thats not right. She's a healthy happy puppy!! I love her I just wish they would get along!!!

Skyler started school last week. So he's getting back into the groove of things.  During his break he learned how to close the store by himself. He's doing very well with all the manager stuff. I think he likes the new promotion!! I know I do.  hahaha  We have a goal this year to read the standard works. Which is the Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price, Old Testament, and the New Testament. We're doing ok so far. It takes like 345 days to do. Hopefully we can do it! Speaking of church. Skyler has to speak at Sacrament this coming Sunday.  AHHHH!! I'm nervous for him.  Then after they want me to bear my testimony...a little nervous about that.

I need to post more pictures on here. Nothing else is really new. Skyler and I have been talking about kids...that will be exciting when that day comes. I have a lot of friends who are pregnant right now or just had a baby!! Crazy! One of my best friends Trina is due any day now! I can't wait to meet baby Siena. I also started to work out with my very best best friend Shawna!!  I'm very excited I need to get into shape. I need to lose like 70 pounds!! Well I guess that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment