Well it is officially 2011. WOW how crazy!! Lets just say I'm not to sad to see 2010 go...It wasn't a great year. But there were 2 great things that happened. We got married and it was the most perfect and beautiful day! The other thing was I got baptized. I actually got baptized last night (new years eve). It was amazing. A lot of Skyler's family came. Wish my mom in law could of been there but she is still in CA. I know she was thinking about me though. I wish my mom could be there as well but she doesn't really agree with my decision. Skyler's grandma came, his Aunt Teddi, Uncle John, and their children: Averi, Nathan, and Holly. Also his Uncle Troy, Aunt Sharinda, and their children Rebecca, Sarah, and the little baby I think her name is Emma lynn? She's really adorable though. I'm so happy that they all came to support us. The feeling last night was amazing/awesome all in one. Sunday I will get confirmed and will be an official member of the Kuna 10th ward. :) A lot of people from the ward came. I met some really nice people. It was great b/c I've never met any of the people in ward before and they came to be supportive. How great is that! Also the Bishop came, the Stake President, the Relief Society president, Elders Corum (sp?) president, and other Missionaries. Very excited and happy!! I am so thankful for Elder Shelley, Elder T, and also Elder Cobb who already went home from his mission but was there for a majority of my lessons. I'm ready to start a new journey and have the lord back in my life. I'm really thankful for my husband. He gave a really great talk on baptism. He is the most amazing, care, loving man ever! I just love him so very very much! I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with him. Finally I have a good man! I love you babe!
We don't have any big plans for the new year. Fixing up the house a little bit. There are some things that need attention! In six months we will be married 1 year. How crazy is that. Can't wait! Well I hope my family and friends have a blessed new year. I can't wait to make wonderful memories!! Here's to 2011 baby!!
Cute Mandy, you look very happy! Im glad you have a blog so I can catch up every once in a while, good to see you're doing well!
ReplyDelete